MASWU C&D Landfill
1472 Pueblo Road, McPherson, KS 67460
Tel: (620) 654-3793
Fax: (620) 654-3796
The construction and demolition landfill for MASWU is located north of the City of McPherson on Pueblo Road off of old Highway 81. Only construction and demolition waste is presently accepted at the MASWU Landfill.
Construction & Demolition
Waste Material Accepted
- Solid waste from the construction, remodeling, repair and demolition of structures, roads, sidewalks and utilities
- Untreated wood and untreated sawdust from any source
- Treated wood from construction or demolition products
- Motor vehicle window glass
- Vegetation from land clearing and grubbing, utility maintenance, and seasonal or storm related cleanup
- Bricks, concrete, and other masonry products
- Roofing materials, gutters and metal flashing
- Soil and Rock (This may not be contaminated with other products such as oil.)
- Wood pallets and crates
- Wall and floor covering, plaster and drywall
- Plumbing fixtures and electrical wiring
- Non-friable asbestos (Please call us for information prior to removing this material)
Materials NOT Accepted as C&D Waste
- Friable asbestos- This material requires special waste disposal. Please contact the MASWU Landfill at (620) 654-3793 for more information.
- Garbage or trash
- Furniture (Upholstered)
- Electrical equipment containing hazardous materials
- Tires or tire pieces
- Drums or containers of any type
- Paint cans, spray paint cans, caulking tubes, drywall buckets or boxes, pvc glue or solvent cans, tar buckets, etc.
- Burn barrel or burn pile waste
- Yard waste
Fast food waste, lunch sacks, wrappers, pop bottles, cans and cups may not be mixed with construction and demolition waste. Small amounts of trash on the job site must be placed into other containers. This MUST BE KEPT SEPARATE from the C&D waste.